Vegan College Cafeteria Options
- vegetarian chili
- any vegetarian soups or stews (minestrone, etc)
- burritos/fajitas w/ beans (pinto/black or refried), mexican rice, veggies, etc.
- grilled portobello mushroom sandwiches w/ toppings
- veg. sloppy joes (using either lentils or soy crumbles, there are lots of recipes for this)
- pasta primavera
- veg. shepard's pie (using either lentils or soy crumbles, again, lots of recipes)
- hummus and veggies in a pita (hummus all the time at the sandwich line?)
- veggie lo mein or veggie fried rice
- asian stir fry w/ tofu and veggies
So, everyone, whether you go to a great vegan friendly campus or just have ideas, please offer them to me!